Cutting Planner optimizes plywood, sheet, panel, coil material.
Cut optimizer - Cutting Planner save materials, waste, energy, management costs, and time.
When cutting out sheet material from plywood or aluminum plate, are you troubled like a puzzle?
With Cutting Planner, you do not have to rely on skilled craftsmen. We can eliminate the time to think about allocation and start working immediately.
Cutting Planner optimizes cutting layout when cutting materials in furniture manufacturing, sheet metal processing, and other manufacturing industries using shearing and panel saws. Calculate the layout that cuts them efficiently, such as glass, plywood, metal, plastic, coil material, other sheet materials, bars, pipes, tubes and other long materials.
- A simple user interface that can be operated intuitively.
- Used in machining to cut the plate material in a straight line like a shearing machine or a panel saw. (Guillotine cutting, Edge to edge, Rectangular Nesting)
- The types and number of stock panels and parts are unlimited. We respond to large problems (memory dependent).
- Corresponds to coil material.
- Possible or impossible to rotate parts can be individually set.
- It taking into consideration the saw kerf size and the maximum cutting length of the cutting machine.
- Easier to know which part to cut from by the cutting assist line.
- Print layout picture.
- Link with other software by file input / output of XML and CSV format and command line option.
- Support cutting optimization of one-dimensional (long material) materials.
For more information
High speed and High yield
Maximize the capabilities of PC with multicore processor support.
Calculate the number of parts about 2,500 in 4 seconds, the average yield is 95.77%.
An example of randomly generated data. See "Measurement conditions". Please download and experience with actual data.
Corresponds to fraction inch
Corresponds to multiple length formats.
- Decimal. e.g. 123.4 mm; 12.3" Please assume the unit of numerical value freely, such as millimeter or inch.
- Feet and decimal inches. e.g. 12' 3.45"
- Fractional inches. e.g. 12-31/32"
- Feet and fractional inches. e.g. 12' 3-63/64"
Case study, customer's voice
We will show you excerpts of customers' voices that actually arrived with e-mail etc.
There are times when you can tell me that there are errors and troubles actually. Thanks to that, we can improve and further improve our reliability.
- Not only to take out the material from the original plate, it is easy to use.
- I did not buy it, but your company could answer questions carefully.
- This software is very useful software.
- I am satisfied with the calculation speed and the calculation result.
- The use of this software will surely improve the yield of the board.
- This software is very nice, easy to use, after consideration within the department, we will use it.
- It is used for cutting of SUS thin plate.
- What I was doing manually can be completed in a short time!
- Cost performance is the best.
- Linked with inventory data with command line options.
- I was impressed that the work that took several hours was completed in just a few seconds.
- Once you buy it, you can use it indefinitely.
- Version upgrade free.
- After purchase it will operate without connecting to the net.
- 10 License Packs for Significant Discounts.
Starting to use early and using it for a long time is advantageous. You can expect to be able to recover the investment amount of software purchase price quickly.
Creating a cutting plan requires skilled experience and intense time. It is not an easy task. Academically this is a problem called "combinatorial optimization". In order to guarantee the optimum solution, there is no choice but to pick out all the patterns. The cutout pattern increases in a factorial fashion each time one type of member and original plate increases, and it becomes practically infinite if it enumerates everything.
Therefore, it is realistically impossible to output an optimal solution, even if you use a computer, it is a very difficult problem.
Therefore, in such a case, an algorithm that gives a certain degree of answer within a practical time is used. It is a genetic algorithm that is often used here, but it is not used in the Cutting Planner. This is because the process of randomly generating patterns enters, the result of calculation is not stable, even if the numerical yield is good, it becomes an unnatural pattern. To solve this problem, our software has developed an algorithm that outputs natural board diagrams close to the human sense by combining the experience gained from actual factory work and the advantages of computers.
Cutting Planner has already been utilized in various situations, from small workshops to famous enterprises.